For learners getting started for a career in cloud technologies – this is a great place to begin
The Azure Fundamental lab’s main focus is on the practical application on how to create and administer cloud resources and applications using the Azure cloud platform, and is done so without having to have any login credentials – the login process is handled by the lab platform and requires no personal sign ups or trial accounts!
After completing this title, a learner will have a good basic understanding of how to create and manage cloud resources. Furthermore, it will provide you with the fundamental knowledge to complete additional intermediate or advanced cloud titles.
- Module 1: Cloud essential concepts
- Module 2: The Azure platform
- Module 3: Azure Resource Groups
- Module 4: Azure Networking concepts
- Module 5: Azure Virtual machines
The Azure Fundamentals lab is recommended for entry level students.
- Azure Administrator
- Azure Network Administrator
- Azure Virtual Machine Administrator
- Basic Cloud skills
- Cloud resource administration
- Networking configuration in the cloud
- Virtual machine configurations
- 12 months’ access to Azure Fundamentals – no need for a Microsoft Azure Cloud account as we handle that for you.
- Access to one device.
- 5 lab guides (modules) to work through.
- Practical exercises with step-by-step instructions to complete.
- A split screen platform where students can read the instructions set and perform the tasks at the same time.
- Inline questions throughout to assess what they have learnt.
- Approximately 180 minutes practical learning time.
|Practice Lab ID number||PLAB-AZ1|
|System requirements||PC/Laptop and internet connection. View detailed requirements via the link below:
|Outcomes||The practical experience required to improve your chances of developing a career in cloud computing|
|Study mode||Live, hands-on Practice Lab|
|Inline questions||Multiple choice questions and screenshot assessment tool|
|Fulfilment types||LMS, student vouchers and direct purchase|
|Cost||Speak to a member of our team for multi-user pricing|