Azure Management Concepts
Learners can practice and learn how to manage a core suite of cloud services
The Azure Management Concepts lab is focused on the practical application of administering core services offered by Microsoft Azure. This includes tools designed for administrators of the Azure portal, such as how to understand and calculate SLAs, monitoring & management tools, and how to navigate the Azure Marketplace.
After completing this title, a learner will have a good understanding of how to create and manage a core suite of cloud services. It will also prepare learners for further development in specific areas of Azure, such as networking and storage solutions.
- Module 1: Azure Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Module 2: Management tools
- Module 3: Monitoring Tools
- Module 4: The Azure Marketplace
The Azure Management Concepts lab is recommended for entry level students.
- Azure Administrator
- Azure Resource Manager
- Cloud pricing administration
- Calculating and understanding Service Level Agreements
- Cloud resource administration
- Cloud resource management
- 12 months’ access to Azure Management Concepts – no need for a Microsoft Azure Cloud account as we handle that for you.
- Access to one device.
- Four lab guides (modules) to work through.
- Practical exercises with step-by-step instructions to complete.
- A split screen platform where students can read the instructions set and perform the tasks at the same time.
- Inline questions throughout to assess what they have learnt.
- Approximately 180 minutes practical learning time.
|Practice Lab ID number||PLAB-AZ2|
|System requirements||PC/Laptop and internet connection. View detailed requirements via the link below:
|Outcomes||The practical experience required to improve your chances of developing a career in cloud computing|
|Study mode||Live, hands-on Practice Lab|
|Inline questions||Multiple choice questions and screenshot assessment tool|
|Fulfilment types||LMS, student vouchers and direct purchase|
|Cost||Speak to a member of our team for multi-user pricing|