Azure Security Concepts
Become a cloud champion
The Azure Security Concepts lab focuses on providing an overview of different management tools offered by Azure, such as different security resources used for securing an Azure network.
- Module 1: Using Azure Key Vault
- Module 2: Security Tools
- Module 3: Network Security
The Azure Security Concepts lab is recommended for entry level students.
- Azure Security Administrator
- Cloud Security Management
- 12 months access to Azure Security Concepts – no need for a Microsoft Azure Cloud account as we handl that for you.
- Access to one device.
- Three lab guides (modules) to work through.
- Practical exercises with step-by-step instructions to complete.
- A split screen platform where students can read the instructions set and perform the tasks at the same time.
- Inline questions throughout to assess what they have learnt
- Approximately 135 minutes practical learning time.
|Practice Lab ID number||PLAB-AZ4|
|System requirements||PC/Laptop and internet connection. View detailed requirements via the link below:
|Outcomes||The practical experience required to improve your chances of developing a career in cloud computing|
|Study mode||Live, hands-on Practice Lab|
|Inline questions||Multiple choice questions and screenshot assessment tool|
|Fulfilment types||LMS, student vouchers and direct purchase|
|Cost||Speak to a member of our team for multi-user pricing|