CompTIA Network+ N10-008
Practice Labs has updated the previous Network+ (N10-007) live lab to the latest standard, N10-008.
The new CompTIA Network+ N10-008 Practice Lab will allow you to build real world skills and experience across a number of different fundamental networking skills.
Across a series of learning outcomes, it will guide you to have the necessary basic networking architecture skills to learning best practice troubleshooting to simply ensuring the network is kept secure from cyber security threats.
A further reason to consider the latest version of CompTIA Network+?
There are a number of IT professionals that consider Network+ an industry benchmark for all those seeking a career in IT or networking.
Looking to purchase?
For evaluation access or multi-user pricing please contact your account manager or use the button below to get in touch.
Click to buy now to purchase or learn more about our CompTIA Network+ Practice Lab.
By completing the full suite of Azure Practice Labs, learners will be confident and equipped with real-world experience to secure an entry level IT role, such as:
- Junior Network Administrator
- Junior Systems Engineer
- Junior Network Engineer
- Support Technician
- Desktop Technician
CompTIA Network+ N10-008 Practice Lab learners will walk away confident in being able to:
- Basic networking architecture skills
- Switching & routing configuration
- Network management
- Network troubleshooting
- Network security
The CompTIA Network+ N10-008 practice lab is recommended for entry level students or those who may have completed the CompTIA IT Fundamentals & CompTIA A+ certifications.
PLABDC01 - Windows Server 2019
PLABKALI - Kali 2021.1
PLABM01 - Windows Server 2019
PLABWIN10 - Windows 10
PFSENSE - Linux Virtual Firewall
PLABWEB01 - Windows Server 2019
- 12 months’ access to CompTIA Network+ N10-008.
- Access to 6 devices.
- 32 bite-sized lab guides (topics) to work through.
- Practical exercises with step-by-step instructions to complete.
- A split screen platform where students can read the instructions set and perform the tasks at the same time.
- Multiple choice questions throughout to assess what they have learnt.
- Screenshot assessment tool.
- Approximately 24 hours’ practical learning time.