The power is in your hands
The experience you gain from our virtual live-labs is unlike any other online training – it’s the next best thing to learning on the job. While, in today's world, that might currently be a distant dream, you can still gain hands-on practical work experience using our live technology instead. All you need is an Internet connection.
A career in IT can be fulfilling as well as lucrative. And the huge global IT and cybersecurity skills shortages mean there has never been a better time to explore career options in the sector.
Unlike other subjects, in IT there is only so far you can go with purely theoretical knowledge. To gain a deeper understanding you need hands-on practice within a live, real-world IT environment.
It’s that hands-on experience and practical knowledge that employers are looking for.
And that’s exactly what you get with our Practice Labs solution.
Aligned with course content and certifications from the leading IT vendors
Extend your IT skills and enhance your career prospects with our live Practice Labs and Exam Preps
- Practice, learn from your mistakes and gain confidence within a safe, live-lab environment.
- 24/7 access to the latest devices, hardware and software via your web browser.
- Real, live IT equipment (not a simulation in sight!).
- Explore different IT disciplines to find out where your talents lie.
- Follow comprehensive lab guides or opt to freestyle.
- Prepare for IT certification and improve your chances of exam success.
- Embed your existing knowledge and prove your IT competence to assessors and employers.
- Enhance your career prospects.
- Multiple device Practice Labs allow simultaneous access to different technologies.
- Gain mastery via a limitless number of real-world scenarios, emulating those you’re likely to encounter in the workplace.
- Experiment freely and extend your IT skills within a risk-free sandbox environment.
- Explore ethical hacking and red team/blue team cybersecurity tactics.
- Learn how to identify common security breaches and ways to counter them.
Ready to practice?
This is the main content area where you can talk about something. Don't forget to make it interesting we don't what anyone to fall asleep.