Introduction to Programming using Python
Our live lab with a focus on Microsoft's 98-381 Introduction to Programming using Python will enable to you gain fundamental skills and experience across a range of areas of programming using Python.
Our live lab will improve your practical skills with operations using data types and operators through to documenting and structuring code and ultimately enable you to troubleshoort and error handle using various modules and tools.
- Perform Operations using Data Types and Operators
- Control Flow with Decisions and Loops
- Perform Input and Output Operations
- Document and Structure Code
- Perform Troubleshooting and Error Handling
- Perform Operations Using Modules and Tool
- 12 months access to Introduction to Programming using Python.
- Access to one device.
- 25 lab guides (modules) to work through.
- Practical exercises with step-by-step instructions to complete.
- A split screen platform where students can read the instructions set and perform the tasks at the same time.
- Inline questions throughout to assess what they have learnt
- Approximately 2 hours 30 minutes learning time.
- PLABWIN10 - Windows 10 Workstation