Introduction to Programming Using HTML & CSS
Our live lab on Microsoft's Introduction to Programming using HTML and CSS provides real world skills and experience focusing on HTML and CSS fundamentals.
The lab will cover a number of key skill areas with practical application of fundamentals, structuring documents using HTML and styling elements using CSS.
- Working with basic HTML tags
- Working with HTML symbols
- Using inline styling
- Using style sheets
- Applying inline styling and style sheets
- Creating CSS rule sets
- Applying CSS rule sets
- Testing HTML pages with CSS rule sets
- Organizing data using HTML - Part 1 and 2
- Working with semantic elements - Part 1 - 3
- Implementing navigational elements - Part 1 - 3
- Working with form elements - Part 1 and 2
- Presenting images using HTML
- Presenting video and audio using HTML
- Presenting inline frames using HTML
- Positioning using HTML contents - Part 1 and 2
- Applying box model
- Formatting texts
- Decorating texts
- Applying borders
- Applying backgrounds
- Using viewports and media query
- Using CSS frameworks
- Using CSS templates
- Understand HTML Fundamentals
- Understand CSS Fundamentals
- Structure Documents Using HTML
- Present Multimedia Using HTML
- Style Web Pages Using CSS
- 12 months access to Introduction to Programming using HTML and CSS Practice Lab
- Access to one device.
- 30 lab guides (modules) to work through.
- Practical exercises with step-by-step instructions to complete.
- A split screen platform where students can read the instructions set and perform the tasks at the same time.
- Inline questions throughout to assess what they have learnt
- Approximately 2 hours learning time.
- PLABWIN10 - Windows 10 Workstation