Our CompTIA CASP+ Practice Lab is designed for those looking to take advanced steps in their cyber security career whilst preparing for CASP+ (CAS-003) certification.
The live lab covers a number of key areas including:
- Enterprise security
- Risk management
- Incident response
- Analysis and assessment
- Integration of computing, communication and business disciplines
- Technical integration of enterprise components
- Security architect
- Security engineer
- Technical lead analyst
- Application security engineer
- Risk Management
- Enterprise Security Architecture
- Enterprise Security Operations
- Technical Integration of Enterprise Security
- Research, Development and Collaboration
- 12 months access to our CompTIA CASP+ Practice Lab.
- Access to 5 devices.
- 32 lab guides (modules) to work through.
- Practical exercises with step-by-step instructions to complete.
- A split screen platform where students can read the instructions set and perform the tasks at the same time.
- Inline questions throughout to assess what they have learnt
- Approximately 33 hours practical learning time.
- PLABDC01 (Windows Server 2012 R2 - Domain Controller)
- PLABDM01 (Windows Server 2012 R2 - Member Server)
- PLABWIN801 (Windows 8.1 - Domain Member)
- PLABWIN10 (Windows 10 - Domain Member)
- PLABKALI01 (Kali 2016.2)