AWS Cloud Practitioner
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is one of the world's most popular Cloud Service Providers (CSPs). The AWS Cloud Service Provider provides cloud services such as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS). In this Practice Labs title, the fundamentals of specific cloud services will be explored using practical exercises. To complete the modules, an AWS cloud subscription will be provided without signing up using your own login credentials.
This title consists of nine modules starting with fundamental cloud concepts, building each module's skills level to further the knowledge of cloud concepts using practical application concepts.
Alert: Due to the nature of the lab environment, the focus of the labs is practical, hands-on experience that can be covered using an AWS subscription with reduced permissions. As such, some learning outcomes and objectives may not be directly covered in the lab content.
- AWS Fundamentals
- AWS Security & Compliance Concepts
- AWS Security Services
- AWS Deployment Methods
- AWS Global Infrastructure
- AWS Computing Services
- AWS Storage Service
- AWS Networking Services
- AWS Database Services
- Cloud Practitioner
- Cloud Administrator
- Cloud Concepts
- Security and Compliance
- 12 months' access to Practice Labs AWS Cloud Practitioner updated title.
- Access to multiple lab devices
- Practice exercises with step-by-step instructions to complete
- A split screen platform where students can read the instructions set and perform the tasks at the same time
- Multiple choice questions throughout to assess what you have learnt.
- Screenshot assessment tools