Practice Labs CompTIA Cloud+ facilitates real world learning and experience building to ensure you can improve the odds of cloud career success in one of the most competitive areas of modern technology.
Build skills across administration, maintaining and managing different private cloud resources, alongside assessment of your current server infrastructure for cloud readiness and migration of physical and/or virtual servers to public cloud platforms.
- Cloud engineers
- Systems administrator
- Systems engineer
- Network administrator
- Network engineer
- Cloud specialist
- Cloud project manager
- Configuration & deployment of a cloud environment
- Security of a cloud environment
- Maintaining a cloud environment
- Management of a cloud environment
- Troubleshooting of a cloud environment
- 12 months access to CompTIA Cloud+ Practice Lab.
- Access to six devices.
- 10 lab guides (modules) to work through.
- Practical exercises with step-by-step instructions to complete.
- A split screen platform where students can read the instructions set and perform the tasks at the same time.
- Inline questions throughout to assess what they have learnt
- Approximately 6 hours learning time.
- PLABDC01 (Domain Controller)
- PLABDM01 (Domain Member Server)
- PLABDM02 (Domain Member Server)
- PLABSA01 (Standalone Server)
- PLABWIN701 (Windows 7 Workstation)
- PLABWIN810 (Windows 8.1 Workstation)