The MD-100 Practice Lab helps students prepare for Windows 10 exam (MD-100) -- one of the two exams in the Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate certification. In this title, you will develop your knowledge in the following areas:
- Installing, upgrading and migrating to Windows 10
- Managing Windows 10 updates
- Implementing storage
- Networking and other applications in Windows 10
- Manage identity, permissions and threat protection in Windows 10
- Support and troubleshoot the Windows 10 environment. These tasks will help you understand the objectives and acquire essential skills, required for completing the MD-100 exam.
- Install Windows 10 Language Pack
- Migrate User Data
- Install Windows 10 with WDS
- Upgrade to Windows 10 using MDT
- Manage Windows Images with Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit
- Configure Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer
- Manage Windows Desktop
- Manage Devices and Printers
- Administer Users and Groups
- Manage File System Security
- Implement Local Policy and Domain Group Policy
- Manage Windows Registry
- Manage User Account Control Settings
- Secure Windows 10 with Windows Defender Firewall
- Configure Connection Security Rules in Windows Defender Firewall
- Implement Encrypting File System
- Configure Windows 10 VPN Client Part 1
- Configure Windows 10 VPN Client Part 2
- Configure Windows 10 VPN Client Part 3
- Configure Windows 10 VPN Client Part 4
- Configure Windows 10 Remote Administration
- Implement Windows PowerShell Remoting and Remote Assistance
- Manage Windows 10 Backup and Restore
- Manage Windows 10 Recovery and Startup Issues
- Manage Windows Updates
- Configure and Analyze Windows Event Logs
- Collect Windows 10 System Performance Metrics
- Manage Remote Desktop Access
- Troubleshoot Common Network Problems
- System Administrator
- Desktop Administrator
- Deployment of Windows 10
- Management of Devices and Data
- Connectivity Configuration
- Maintaining Windows 10
- 12 months access to Microsoft Windows 10.
- Access to one device.
- 29 lab guides (modules) to work through.
- Practical exercises with step-by-step instructions to complete.
- A split screen platform where students can read the instructions set and perform the tasks at the same time.
- Inline questions throughout to assess what they have learnt
- Approximately 26 hours learning time.
- PLABDC01 (Windows Server 2019)
- PLABDM01 (Windows Server 2019)
- PLABDM02 (Windows Server 2019)
- PLABWIN10 (Windows 10 Pro)
- PLABWIN810 (Windows 8.1 Enterprise)