Managing Modern Desktops
Welcome to MD-101 Managing Modern Desktops Practice Lab. After completion of this title, you will have gained hands-on experience in managing and protecting modern desktops and applications in a corporate environment. The managing and protection of desktops can be done by applying policies using an on-premise or a cloud infrastructure, for example, Microsoft 365. The title requires an active Microsoft 365 subscription. This subscription will be needed to complete specific tasks in the title.
- Manage Windows 10 Deployment Methods
- Deploy Windows 10 with Windows Autopilot
- Implement Windows 10 Provisioning Package
- Upgrade Devices to Windows 10- Part One
- Upgrade Devices to Windows 10- Part Two
- Migrate User Profiles
- Manage Widows Updates- Part One
- Manage Widows Updates- Part Two
- Manage Widows Updates- Part three
- Manage Device Authentication
- Manage User Profiles
- Manage User Profiles with Folder Redirection and OneDrive
- Configure Device Compliance
- Implement Conditional Access
- Deploy Applications- Part One
- Deploy Applications- Part Two
- Deploy Applications- Part Three
- Implement App Protection Policy
- Manage Microsoft Defender- Part One
- Manage Microsoft Defender Part Two
- Manage Intune Device Enrollment and Inventory
- Manage Device Report and Enrollment
- Implement Device Profiles
- Implement Azure Information Protection
- Deploy Kiosk Computer and Implement App Sideloading
- Implement Windows Information Protection
- Implement Co-Management
- Migrate GPO's to MDM
- Manage Authentication Policy
- System Administrator
- Desktop Administrator
- Deploy and update operating systems
- Manage policies and profiles
- Manage and protect devices
- Manage apps and data
- 12 months access to Microsoft Managing Modern Desktops
- Access to one device.
- 29 lab guides (modules) to work through.
- Practical exercises with step-by-step instructions to complete.
- A split screen platform where students can read the instructions set and perform the tasks at the same time.
- Inline questions throughout to assess what they have learnt
- Approximately 28 hours learning time.
- PLABDC01 - (Windows Server 2019 - Domain Controller)
- PLABDM01 - (Windows Server 2019 - Domain Member Server, running Hyper-V Service)
- PLABDM02 - (Windows Server 2019 - Domain Member Server, running Windows Deployment Services)
- PLABWIN10 - (Windows 10 Enterprise - Domain Member Workstation)
- PLABWIN810 - (Windows 8.1 Enterprise - Domain Member Workstation)