Practice Labs has updated the previous Network+ (N10-007) live lab to the latest standard, N10-008.
The new CompTIA Network+ N10-008 Practice Lab will allow you to build real world skills and experience across a number of different fundamental networking skills.
Across a series of learning outcomes, it will guide you to have the necessary basic networking architecture skills to learning best practice troubleshooting to simply ensuring the network is kept secure from cyber security threats.
A further reason to consider the latest version of CompTIA Network+?
There are a number of IT professionals that consider Network+ an industry benchmark for all those seeking a career in IT or networking.
- Introduction to the OSI Model
- Configure IPv4 and IPv6 Addressing
- Network Management - Diagrams, Symbols and Documentation
- Network Services and Protocols - Part 1
- Network Services and Protocols - Part 2
- Network Services and Protocols - Part 3
- Install OS Updates and Configure Security Policy
- Common Network Vulnerabilities
- Implement a Host-based Firewall
This is the product learning pathway:
- Junior Network Administrator
- Junior Systems Engineer
- Junior Network Engineer
- Support Technician
- Desktop Technician
CompTIA Network+ N10-008 Practice Lab learners will walk away confident in being able to:
- Basic networking architecture skills
- Switching & routing configuration
- Network management
- Network troubleshooting
- Network security
- 12 months’ access to CompTIA Network+ N10-008.
- Access to 6 devices.
- 32 bite-sized lab guides (topics) to work through.
- Practical exercises with step-by-step instructions to complete.
- A split screen platform where students can read the instructions set and perform the tasks at the same time.
- Multiple choice questions throughout to assess what they have learnt.
- Screenshot assessment tool.
- Approximately 24 hours’ practical learning time.
PLABDC01 - Windows Server 2019
PLABKALI - Kali 2021.1
PLABM01 - Windows Server 2019
PLABWIN10 - Windows 10
PFSENSE - Linux Virtual Firewall
PLABWEB01 - Windows Server 2019