The Azure Fundamental lab’s main focus is on the practical application on how to create and administer cloud resources and applications using the Azure cloud platform, and is done so without having to have any login credentials – the login process is handled by the lab platform and requires no personal sign ups or trial accounts!
After completing this title, a learner will have a good basic understanding of how to create and manage cloud resources. Furthermore, it will provide you with the fundamental knowledge to complete additional intermediate or advanced cloud titles.
- Cloud essential concepts
- The Azure platform
- Azure resource groups
- Azure networking concepts
- Azure virtual machines
This is the product learning pathway:
- Azure Administrator
- Azure Network Administrator
- Azure Virtual Machine Administrator
- Basic Cloud skills
- Cloud resource administration
- Networking configuration in the cloud
- Virtual machine configurations
- 12 months’ access to Azure Fundamentals – no need for a Microsoft Azure Cloud account as we handle that for you.
- Access to one device.
- 5 lab guides (modules) to work through.
- Practical exercises with step-by-step instructions to complete.
- A split screen platform where students can read the instructions set and perform the tasks at the same time.
- Inline questions throughout to assess what they have learnt.
- Approximately 180 minutes practical learning time.
- PLABWIN10 - Azure Workstation