Azure Storage Management
The Azure Storage Management lab is focused on the practical application of creating and administering different storage solutions using the Azure platform. This includes creating and configuring SQL and Cosmos databases, plus working with different types of storage accounts.
After completing this title, learners will have a good understanding of how to create and manage storage solutions in Azure. It will also prepare them for further development in the more advanced areas of Azure.
- Azure storage services
- Working with Blobs
- Azure SQL databases
- Azure Cosmos databases
This is the product learning pathway:
- Azure Storage Administrator
- Azure Database Administrator
- Cloud pricing administration
- Calculating and understanding Service Level Agreement
- Cloud resource administration
- 12 months access to Azure Storage Management – no need for a Microsoft Azure Cloud account as we handl that for you.
- Access to one device.
- Four lab guides (modules) to work through.
- Practical exercises with step-by-step instructions to complete.
- A split screen platform where students can read the instructions set and perform the tasks at the same time.
- Inline questions throughout to assess what they have learnt
- Approximately 135 minutes practical learning time.
- PLABWIN10 - Azure Workstation