Azure Security Concepts
The Azure Security Concepts lab focuses on providing an overview of different management tools offered by Azure, such as different security resources used for securing an Azure network.
After completing this title, learners will have a good understanding of how to identify and remediate security concerns in different aspects of Azure. These topics aim to provide learners with a full picture of how different security tools can be used to mitigate a variety of concerns for different types of resources.
- Using Azure Key Vault
- Security tools
- Network security
This is the product learning pathway:
- Azure Security Administrator
- Cloud Security Management
- 12 months access to Azure Security Concepts – no need for a Microsoft Azure Cloud account as we handl that for you.
- Access to one device.
- Three lab guides (modules) to work through.
- Practical exercises with step-by-step instructions to complete.
- A split screen platform where students can read the instructions set and perform the tasks at the same time.
- Inline questions throughout to assess what they have learnt
- Approximately 135 minutes practical learning time.
- PLABWIN10 - Azure Workstation