Welcome to the Digital Literacy Fundamentals live Practice Lab. This title paves the way for the hands-on learner, allowing you to build on your confidence and practice your digital literacy skills needed for employment and lifelong learning. This title is crammed full with practical exercises specifically designed to help you become digitally savvy and security-aware. Within this virtual lab, you will explore the fundamentals of Microsoft Office, learn about different types of hardware and software, practice web browser tasks, discover how to use operating systems and networks, and find out about Internet security and how to spot cybersecurity risks.
- Computer Hardware and Troubleshooting
- Computer Software
- Operating System Types and Features- Part 1
- Operating System Types and Features- Part 2
- Introduction to Networking- Part 1
- Introduction to Networking- Part 2
- Online Communication
- Web Browsing
- Internet Security
- Microsoft Word Fundamentals- Part 1
- Microsoft Word Fundamentals- Part 2
- Microsoft Word Fundamentals- Part 3
- Microsoft Excel Fundamentals- Part 1
- Microsoft Excel Fundamentals- Part 2
- Microsoft PowerPoint Fundamentals- Part 1
- Microsoft PowerPoint Fundamentals- Part 2
- Microsoft Outlook Fundamentals- Part 1
- Microsoft Outlook Fundamentals- Part 2
- Support analyst
- Computing fundamentals
- Microsoft Office Fundamentals
- 12 months access to Practice Labs Digital Literacy
- Access to one device.
- 18 lab guides (modules) to work through.
- Practical exercises with step-by-step instructions to complete.
- A split screen platform where students can read the instructions set and perform the tasks at the same time.
- Inline questions throughout to assess what they have learnt
- Approximately 17 hours learning time.
- PLABDC01 - (Windows Server 2012 R2 - Domain Controller)
- PLABDM01 - (Windows Server 2012 R2 - Domain Member Server)
- PLABWIN10 - (Windows 10 Enterprise - Domain Workstation)
- PLABWIN11 - (Windows 10 Enterprise - Domain Workstation)