Red Team and Blue Team Fundamentals
Practice Labs Red Team Blue Team Fundamental Practice Lab is a focus preparing you for Capture the Flag (CTF) events across a range of cyber security disciplines.
A number of the modules focus on practical skills building as firstly the red team attempting to exploit vulnerabilities and moving to the blue team applying preventative measures to prevent that exploit from occurring.
In addition, 5 of the modules focus specific time of introduction of specific exploits you could consider using as part of the red team and in the blue team responding to those exploits.
- Introduction to Red Team and Blue Team Fundamentals
- Protocols and Ports Used for Exploits
- IP Addressing Concepts
- Red Team - Introduction to Kali Linux
- Blue Team - Server Operating System Basics
- Red Team - Wireshark Essentials
- Blue Team - Network Monitoring Tools in Server Operating Systems
- Red Team - Nmap Network Scanning Techniques
- Blue Team - Server Firewall Configuration
- Red Team - Man in the Middle Exploits
- Blue Team - Malware protection and Antivirus protection
- Red Team - Introduction to Metasploit
- Blue Team - Patch Management and Software Updates
- Red Team - Credential Harvesting Tools
- Blue Team - Securing Servers with Policies
- Initiate a Denial of Service Attack on a Server
- Exploiting Telnet Vulnerabilities
- SMB Exploit with Responder
- Performing a Brute Force Password Attack
- Exploit Windows with Metasploit (Eternal Blue)
- Introduction to Cyber Ranges
- Security administrators
- Security engineers
- Security architects
- Students entering cybersecurity events
- Preparation for Capture the Flag (CTF) cyber security events
- Fundamental Red Team Blue Team Cybersecurity
- Introduction to specific exploits and prevention methods
- 12 months access to our Red Team Blue Team Fundamentals Practice Lab.
- Access to 6 devices.
- 20 lab guides (modules) to work through.
- Practical exercises with step-by-step instructions to complete.
- A split screen platform where students can read the instructions set and perform the tasks at the same time.
- Inline questions throughout to assess what they have learnt
- Approximately 20 hours practical learning time.
- PLABDC01 - Windows Server 2019 machine (Domain Controller)
- PLABKALI01 - Kali Linux machine (Stand-alone)
- PLABWIN7 - Windows 7 machine (Workstation)
- PLABWIN10 - Windows 10 machine (Workstation)
- PLABCENTOS - Centos Linux machine (Stand-alone)
- PLABWIN71 - Vulnerable Windows 7 machine (Workstation)