Our CompTIA Pentest+ PT0-001 is an advanced certification and live lab providing you with real world skills and experience to improve the odds of success in penetration testing. There will be an opportunity to learn to locate and exploit vulnerabilities in a network - including breaching applications, protocols, API's, servers and firewalls. In addition, there will be an opportunity to plan and prepare a test engagement, perform social engineering and password attacks alongside analyzing and producing test reports.
- Planning and Preparing for a Penetration Test Engagement
- Using the Metasploit Framework
- Performing Social Engineering
- Conducting Passive Reconnaissance for Vulnerabilities in a Network
- Conducting Active Reconnaissance for Vulnerabilities in a Network
- Perform Vulnerability Scan and Analyze Vulnerability Scan Results
- Exploiting the Network Vulnerabilities
- Exploiting Desktop Systems Vulnerabilities
- Exploit Web Application Vulnerabilities
- Performing Password Attacks
- Exploiting Discovered Vulnerabilities
- Work with Various Tools
- Performing Physical Security
- Working with Scripts
- Complete Post Exploit Tasks
- Analyzing and Reporting the Pen Test Results
- Penetration Tester
- Security Analyst
- Security Consultant
- Vulnerability Analyst
- Web App Penetration Tester
- Plan and scope a penetration test and engagement
- Information gather and identify vulnerabilities
- Attacks and exploit
- Use a number of penetration testing tools
- Produce reports and communicate these to management
- 12 months access to CompTIA Pentest+ Practice Lab.
- Access to 5 devices.
- 16 lab guides (modules) to work through.
- Practical exercises with step-by-step instructions to complete.
- A split screen platform where students can read the instructions set and perform the tasks at the same time.
- Inline questions throughout to assess what they have learnt
- Approximately 15 hours learning time.
- PLABDC01 - (Windows Server 2019 - Domain Server)
- PLABDM01 - (Windows Server 2019 - Domain Controller)
- PLABKALI01 - (Kali 2019.2 - Linux Kali)
- PLABWIN10 - (Windows 10 - Domain Member)
- PLABWIN810 - (Windows 8.1 - Domain Member)